||16 ft 0 in (4.88 meters)
||69680 Chassieu - France,
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
A serious Deep V aluminum fishing boat that's sized right for all types of fish and equipped for fishing in just about any type of water. With a generous 88” beam and a deep 20° deadrise, it slices through the chop while providing wide-bodied stability for maximum fishability and interior room.
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods and gear, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- 3 folding, movable fishing seats w/6 seat pedestal bases
- 6 storage compartments for rods & gear
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system and transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- 23-gal. aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 88'
- Bottom width: 70'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1250 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 23.5'
- Transom height: 20.88'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 Degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1090 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2276 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 2"
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural & deck warranty—the best in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) seat pedestals
- Closed battery storage
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
33 472 49 7901
||Bass Boat Europe
26, rue Jacquard
Chassieu - France 69680
||33 472 49 7901